Web Content Manager
Help enhance Hyphen's Internet presence. If you can tweet, Facebook, edit, write and know what HTML stands for, we're looking for you. The web producers work under the Online Editor to manage our social media and website, which can include posting blog entries and news stories, archiving of print edition content and other production duties. They coordinate with editorial, social media, blog and tech team members to keep Hyphen's website fresh and current. Familiarity content management systems, especially Drupal, is a plus.
- Post content on the site: articles, photos, podcats, multimedia content
- Coordinate across all editorial teams (print, web, social media) to streamline release of content
- Help test the site to make sure it's functioning correctly
- Estimated 2-4 hours a week
- Persnickity about formatting and consistency
Send resume, letter of interest, and hour availabilty to Nina Reyes, Web Director at nina [at] hyphenmagazine.com.