We are constantly looking for editors who can help support our Senior Section Editors in working with writers and producing content. If there is a specific section you are interested in working for, please contact us.
Available sections include:
- Arts & Culture (please see separate job listing for specific arts focuses needed — applications to a specific focus is preferred)
- News & Politics
- Business & Technology
- Food & Agriculture
- Support Senior Section Editor to develop and identify at least one piece per section per month
- Identifying strong pitches and working with writers to develop stories
- Occasionally acting as second editor to other pieces (not necessarily in their section)
- Attendance at monthly staff meetings
Knowledge of the following systems preferred (though not required):
To apply for any of the positions, please email getinvolved [at] hyphenmagazine.com with a letter of reference, a CV, and a clip packet with at least three articles related to the editorial position you are most interested in.