Yes, you were right the first time. That is Hyphen founding editor Melissa Hung (left) with the FLOTUS.
No, there was no point to that. We're jes' braggin'. You're jes' jealous. 'Cuz Hyphen's the kind of puppy that hangs out with top dogs. That's all.
- Discover magazine finally caught up to the body odor/earwax issue.
- American Idol loser comes in second in Korea because he's American. Can't win for losing.
- And there's an Indian version, too.
- And the next producer to line up to lose money and respect on a Shymalan venture is ... Will Smith!
- An IndiAm is charged with sexually assaulting a sleeping woman on an airplane.
- An opinion on the Hmong "terrorism" case that shows that it's a joke ... on the US taxpayer.
- Rajiv Shah, blah blah blah.
- Condolences to Rep. Anh "Joseph" Cao, on the death of his father.
- A rambling post about Indian Americans in politics makes the point that the Bush regime turned around the tradition of IndiAms being Dems.
- And another about IndiAms in presidential administrations.
- Speaking of which, the Dems may be alienating IndiAm Dem stalwarts with their attacks on outsourcing.
- Wannabe Berkeley's first lesbian Pinay council member.
- Ami Bera is running the Repub incumbent ragged ...
- Whereas Nikki Haley is getting run ragged. I hope this is a trend: progressive IndiAms up; conservative IndiAms down.
... and we're feelin' so fly, like a G6.