We're well into May now, peoples, and if you're not proud of being aZn this month, well then there's no hope for you! And, plus, also, you're shameful and do not give the rest of us face.
Just like these people:
- The fool who recorded that embarrassing rap in the vid above. No, "Bitch," "n***a" doesn't mean "dude" in "street." Being a "thug" isn't something to brag about. You shame us! You shame your family! You shame your mudda!
- Failed Pakistani American Times Square car bomber Faisal Shahzad, who didn't just give all model minorities a bad name, but, much worse, failed at a very simple mechanical task. Bad Asian! Plus, also, he's dominating the news and pushing out other aZn American newz! Which is why so few lynks this week!
- Fil Ams who are threatening to stop remittances back home if the current elections in the Philippines should fail due to a computer glitch. Stopping money going home? Stopping money? No money? Bad Asians!
- All those Asian immigrants who are giving San Francisco the highest rate of liver cancer in the U.S.!
- Some Indian American dude named Yalamanchili who just won the Democratic primary for a congressional seat against another dude named Krikorian, who asked constituents if they were really gonna elect a guy with a name like that. Aiight? Do we really need a Congressman Yalamanchili? Couldn't he at least have run for Senator? That, at least, would have been more euphonius, and we aZns like our poetry.
- The Fil Am woman who went and got herself kidnapped in the Philippines for ransom. Not good publicity, dude.
- The Hawaiian JA politico who is splitting the vote with another Democrat for a Congressional seat that a Chi Am Repub looks like winning. Boos and anti-kudos all around.
- ... eh, there's more, but I'm demoralized by the lack of aZn American pryde ...