No, not loris news. New news.
- Here we go with Nikki Haley.
- Amy Chua is drowning in privilege and content to bolster stereotypes. What about those Chinese mothers who don't speak English well enough to go over practice tests with their kids, or those who work 12, 14 hour days so they can't sit on the piano bench, having a stubborn contest? Are they not really Chinese mothers?
- But I digress.
- Tony Robles was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. w00t!
- Anh "Joseph" Cao's plans after losing his seat.
- San Francisco politics just got a lot yellower: an As Am interim mayor, four As Am supervisors -- including the president -- and potentially four As Am mayoral candidates. Here's a larger view.
- More on "Mayor Mustache."
- R.I.P. General Vang Pao.
- A moderate opinion on "birthright citizenship."
- Bla bla blah; it's all the same news over and over, plus David Headley-related crap. Instead, watch this cute loris: