What happened in the world while you were making a glutton of yourself and screaming at your relatives?
- Bobby Jindal says he's not running for president in 2012, since he plans on running for Governor again in 2011. Too hard to raise funds twice?
- Fil Am Ray Parks Jr. to play for Georgia Tech.
- Indian Americans protest Newsweek's depiction of Obama as Hindu god Shiva.
- A Las Vegas Chi Am newspaper has defeated a defamation lawsuit from the Chinese Chamber of Commerce, and may even be able to win their legal fees back.
- Maryland IndiAms arrested for bribery and corruption.
- Interview with Koream Chi Young-suk, who is to head the International Publishing Association at a time of crisis.
- Interview with Aasif Mandvi about his new film, Today's Special.
- Korean American 13-year-old detained at TianAnMen Square for protesting ongoing Korean Tensions.
- Indian American convenience store owners joining forces with Coca Cola to protest federal soft drink taxes.
- Kamala Harris becomes California's first Asian American (as well as first African American) Attorney General.
- If you were wondering what had happened with L.A.'s proposed "Little Bangladesh" (to be set squarely within the unofficial Koreatown, dominated by Latinos,) here you go.
There's more, but we know you want to watch the 35-minute film "Agents of Secret Stuff" (below,) so have at it!